COOKING WITH GROUND MEAT - COOKING MAMA GRATUIT.
Cooking With Ground Meat
- Ground meat is meat finely chopped by a meat grinder (called a meat mincer outside of North America). It is called mince(d) meat outside of North America.
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
Basil Fried Rice with Salsa
Basil Rice with Salsa
50g Fake Ground Meat
2 cups Cooked Rice
2 tbsp Basil Pesto
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 diced Tomato
1/4 minced Onion
1 clove ground Garlic
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Hot Chile sauce
1 tbsp Ketchup
• Put cooked rice and basil pesto in a bowl and mix well.
• Combine tomato, onion, and garlic in a bowl; stir well. Season with , olive oli, lemon juice, hot chile sauce, ketchup and salt. Set aside.
• Heat vegetable oil in a pan. When hot, add fake ground meat and fry. Add pine nuts and basil rice and fry.
• Serve basil rice and pour salsa and garnish with the fresh basil.
Kåldolmar (Stuffed cabbage)
Before they are cooked they somehow remind me of little piglets. Cooked cabbage leaves stuffed with ground meat, beet greens, spices, and some egg. Cook for 40 min with some chicken broth at the bottom so they don't dry out. Oh, and put a little bit of syrap on top before cooking so they brown nicely. This is typical Swedish food and really easy to make. Serve with boiled potatoes, gravy, and lingonberry jam.
wok cooking equipment
aion cooking guide
cooking lamb steak
cooking games baking cakes
wine country cooking
chef cooking shows
egg cooking toaster
healthy cooking oil
jeux de cooking mama en ligne
tag : cooking with ground meat for the elderly classes children corn